FIELD LICK is a unique maintenance diet for all horses and ponies in the form of a block.
A Field Lick offers an ideal and economic alternative to conventional supplementary feed, for horses and ponies kept at grass.
- Encourages efficient utilisation of forage through the inclusion of XP Yeast.
- Provides extra vitamins and minerals needed to 'balance' grazing or other forages.
- Helps to maintain body condition all the year around.
- Is weatherproof and can be left out in the paddock.
- Is accessible at all times and offers a more natural approach to feeding.
- Labour saving.
- 1 Field Lick will last 3 horses sharing a paddock, on average, 1 week.
- Field Lick should be fed in a suitable container to optimise consumption rates (Containers are available from Dengie stockists).
- Molasses based
- All types of horses and ponies kept at grass.
- Horses and ponies in convalescence.
- Breeding stock at grass.
|Dengie Field Lick - 20kg|
|Oils & Fats||1.2%|
|Vitamin A||50,000 iu/kg|
|Vitamin D||6,000 iu/kg|
|Vitamin E||250 iu/kg|
Estimated digestible energy 'as fed' 10.5MJ/kg