STABLE LICK is a unique maintenance feed conveniently packaged in a handy bucket.
The Stable Lick offers an ideal and economic alternative to conventional supplementary feed, for stabled horses and ponies or those kept at grass and also makes a very palatable treat.
- Provides a palatable lick as a treat for stabled horses.
- Encourages efficient utilisation of forage through the inclusion of XP Yeast.
- Provides extra vitamins and minerals needed to 'balance' grazing or other forages.
- Helps to maintain body condition all the year around.
- Is weatherproof and can be left out in the paddock.
- Is accessible at all times and so offers, a more natural approach to feeding.
- Labour saving.
- 1 Stable Lick will last 1 horse in a paddock or stable on average 2 weeks.
- Molasses based
- A top-up for essential vitamins and minerals.
- A palatable treat for stabled horses or ponies.
- Can be used in the paddock.
|Dengie Stable Lick|
|Oils & Fats||0.3%|
|Vitamin A||15,000 iu/kg|
|Vitamin D||3,000 iu/kg|
|Vitamin E||50 iu/kg|
Estimated digestible energy ‘as fed’ 8.5MJ/kg