Dengie Alfalfa Pellets contain pure alfalfa and are a high-fibre source for horses, ponies and other animals, such as cattle, sheep, goats and camelids.
- Alfalfa pellets are an excellent way of providing fibre in a concentrated form
- No added sugar and low in starch
- Alfalfa Pellets are rich in calcium and other naturally occurring vitamins and minerals
- They can be fed soaked, making it ideal for older animals who struggle to chew
- Alfalfa Pellets are perfect for use in a snack ball to help reduce boredom and provide a more natural 'trickle' feeding rate
One scoop of Alfalfa Pellets = 1.6Kg
|Typical analysis (%) ‘as fed’|
Ingredients: 100% Alfalfa.